Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17537 times
A deep fried crunchy paneer delight.
- Mash the potatoes, add the onions, green chillies, coriander, ginger-garlic paste, garam masala, lemon juice, salt and 2 soaked bread slices in a bowl and mix well.
- Take a small portion of thismixture and coat on the paneer piece.
- Repeat the same to make more such pieces and keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour with enough water and make a thick paste.
- Dip the paneer fingers in the maida mix and coat them with roasted semolina.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the fingers till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by bonny1 on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.