5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14774 times
A simple soup recipe, paneer soup is packed with protein and a great taste. A perfect soup recipe for children during cold winter days.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and crushed ginger and garlic and saute for few seconds.
- Add the paneer and toss well.
- Add 4 cups of water, pepper and salt, mix well and add the cabbage so as to cover the soup.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 5- 8 minutes or till the cabbage gets cooked.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by izmira on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.