Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7304 times
An amazing skewed vegetable recipe, paneer skewers simply melts in your mouth. A delectable recipe of paneer and tomatoes marinated in a creamy delightful mix of mayonnaise, cheese, pepper, garlic etc and then grilled on a skewer. A perfect vegetarian barbeque dish to be relished on a summer evening with cocktails.
- Lightly butter the bread slices and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the paneer and saute for 20 seconds.
- Remove from oil, add the onions and saute for a few minutes.
- Add the grated paneer and mashed potatoes, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Cool, take a spoonful of the mixture and press it onto the bread. Repeat with all the bread slices.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and deep fry the bread slices till they turn golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by tasneemaunali on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.