Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6912 times
The panner cubes are stir fried with veggies and simmered in schezwan sauce.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the paneer and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions and tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and chilli sauce, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by zenobia50in on 01 Nov 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.