Paneer Saucy Masala
by Foodie #562193
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3505 times
This delicacy tastes like paneer butter masala,it is cooked in sauces and milk to avoid rich nuts used in gravy making it healthy.
- Boil some water in a deep pan, add the turmeric powder and paneer cubes, mix well and bring to boil.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-green chilli paste, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the plain flour dissolved in milk, while stirring gradually to avoid lumps formation.
- Cook till the milk becomes thick.
- Add the salt and sugar and mix well.
- Drain the paneer and add to the gravy and mix gently.
- Add the garam masala and mix gently.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #562193 on 28 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.