Paneer Sandwich By Radha 033
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3501 times
If you want to make it more tasty than fill the stuffing even to the edges. This is a very unique and tasty recipe. Do try it!!
- Combine the paneer, onions, tomatoes, green chillies, salt, pepper, coriander in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Remove the edges of the bread slices and apply ghee on one side of each slice.
- Spread a portion of the stuffing on 6 bread slices and sandwich with another bread slices.
- Grill or toast till it turns crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by radha033 on 05 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.