Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9103 times
A delicious yummy recipe.
Add your private note
Paneer Salsa recipe - How to make Paneer Salsa
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn\light brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Add the salt, turmeric, green chillies, garam masala, chole masala and mix well.
- Add the carrot, capsicum and saute lightly.
- Add boiled sprouts, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer and mix well.
- Place a portion of the mixture between the roti and roll.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 05 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.