Paneer Sabji, Kadai
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 109898 times
Paneer Sabji (kadai) is a Punjabi cuisine specialty, in which paneer cubes are simmered in a thick tomato based gravy cooked in a brass or metallic kadai.
Serve with Garlic Naan or with parathas .
- Combine the coriander seeds and red chillies in a mixer and blend till coarse. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic paste and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum, coriander-kashmiri dry red chilli powder, green chillies and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes ,while stirring occasionally.
- Add the dried fenugreek leaves, salt and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the paneer, mix gently and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 06 Oct 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.