Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2656 times
With goodness of sprouts and refreshing fruits makes it ideal for summers
- Apply the olive oil, salt, pepper and nutmeg powder to panner pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a broad pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the bayleaf, dill leaves and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables and pineapple and saute for a minute.
- Add the rice, remaining seasonings, pneer pieces and cashewnuts and raisins and mix well.
- Serve hot with curds.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 17 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.