Paneer Potatoes Masala Parathas
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1625 times
A delicious suoer fun breakfast recipe!
- Combine the paneer and potatoes and mix well.
- Add the green chillies, coriander, mint, cumin seeds, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and salt and mix well.
- Add the flour and 1 tbsp ghee and knead into a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into medium size balls, roll and cook from both the sides using ghee or butter till crisp.
- Serve hot with green chutney and sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Madhumalti on 27 Aug 2014live in- UDAIPUR
HOBBIES- READING,GIVING EXAMS OF ALL TYPES,EATING
INTEREST-IN COOKERY-VEG FOOD,EA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.