by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4130 times
Very tasty and spicy flavor. Enjoy your breakfast with your family.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions, mix well and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and green chillies, mix well and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, green peas, turmeric powder, chilli powder, chaat masala, salt, mix well and saute on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the coriander and saute again 1 minute.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 13 Aug 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.