Paneer Pizza Pockets
by Ankita Mohit Pandit
This recipe has been viewed 9825 times
A combination of paneer,sweet corn and capsicum in this pizza pockets are amezing in test and I sure your kids wants to have this home made pizza's anytime.
- Combine the paneer, corn, capsicum in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the chilli flakes, oregano, pepper and salt in that bowl and mix well.
- Add the tomato sauce and grated cheese into bowl ,mix all the ingredient's well.
- Now take the dough and make 4 to 5 boll with all dough.
- Roll it like a big chapati and with the help of knife give it a square shape and again cut into 6 peace.
- Now take 1 piece and put the stuffing in that and with help of water fold it well.
- Make all the pockets like this.
- Dip that pockets into cornflour paste nd than dust some breadcrumbs on pockets.
- Heat oil into a frying pan and deep fry that pockets atlist 8 to 10 min's on medium flame.
- Serve hot with the dip.
This recipe was contributed by Ankita Mohit Pandit on 18 Sep 2014I am Simple & Happy. :-)
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.