Paneer Phudina Kabab
by BANSI BATHIJA
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15897 times
It is a very good snacks,you can serve at a time of drinks with dahi kachumber or any other kachumber.
- Combine the mint and coriander and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste, without adding water. Keep aside.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp of butter in a pan, add 1 tbsp of besan andsaute for 1/2 minute. Keep aside.
- Combine the curds and mint paste in a bowl and mix well.
- Add all other ingredients, except paneer and mix well.
- Coat the paneer cubes with the prepared mint curd paste and keep refrigerated for 30 minutes.
- Put the coated paneer pieces in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of melted butter on top and microwave on high for another 1 minute.
- Serve hot decorated with any kachumber.
This recipe was contributed by BANSI BATHIJA on 04 Aug 2011I am staying in Ulhasnagar (Dist.Thane)MUMBAI
My hobby is cooking and try to cook new dishes
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.