Paneer Pasta Upma
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3976 times
A delicious nutritious upma with italian touch.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds, urad dal and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and curry leaves and saute for few seconds.
- Add the onions, capsicum and tomatoes, mix well and saute for a while.
- Add the salt, pepper, sugar and basil and mix well.
- Add the macaroni and paneer and mix well.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 07 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.