Paneer Pasta Makhani
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16825 times
An indian cottage cheese recipe tossed with pasta and butter,paneer pasta makhni is truly an amazing pasta or vegetable recipe. The pasta dish enrobed with a spicy butter sauce can be served as side dish or snack.
- Bring a pan full of water to the boil and add the paneer.
- Cook for 1 minute, drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the cardamom and cinnamon and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add the garlic, ginger and onions, and saute for 6-7 minutes or till the onion turns soft with a light brown tinge.
- Add the coriander, turmeric and chilli powder, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the butter, salt, sugar, pasta and cook on a slow flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cream and paneer and cook on a slow flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the chillies, garam masala and coriander leaves, mix well and cook on a slow flame 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.