Paneer Paratha Of Curdled Or Split Milk
by rajni ahuja
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16066 times
Paneer Paratha Of Curdled Or Split Milk, the name itself says that paneer used in the recipe is obtained from the curdle or split milk. The summer season is the main reason of splitting milk. Earlier I use to try making burji or subji out of this paneer but this time i tried paratha and it turn out delicious and the paneer taste is more good than the outside one.
- When the boiling milk splits or curdles, add the lemon juice, keep aside for few seconds, stir it.
- When the milk and water separates, sieve it and allow to drain out the water completely. Keep aside.
- Crumble the paneer and transfer into a deep bowl, add the coriander, green chillies, onions, salt and black pepper, mix well. Divide the stuffing into equal portions and keep aside.
- In another deep bowl combine the wheat flour, salt and oil and knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions. Roll out one portion of the dough in a small circular roti, add the stuffing, join the edges and roll it to a round little thick paratha.
- Cook the parathas on hot tava using little oil, till the golden brown spots appears on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make more parathas.
- Serve hot with curds.
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 15 Apr 20111.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.