Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3118 times
Serve hot with curd or green chutney.
- Combine all the ingredients in bowl and knead to a soft dough. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into equal portions, roll each portion into round chapattis and place 1 portion stuffing in the center and fold in the sides so as to cover it.
- Roll out again into paratas and put it on a hot pan and roast it by applying very little oil on both sides.
- Repeat the process to make more paratha.
This recipe was contributed by bhatt3p on 12 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.