Paneer Paratha By Jyothy
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21963 times
Paneer paratha, favourite of all and if served with raita than it is one meal dish. If you want you can add the fried onions and mixed vegetables in the filling.
- Sieve the flour with the salt.
- Rub the ghee or oil to the flour, add enough water and knead a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal sieze balls.
- Cover with damp cloth and keep it aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Flatten each ball a little and put a tbsp of the filling in the centre. Cover the filling by gathering the edges. Press and roll out using little flour into a small round parathas.
- Cook the paratha on a hot tava, using little oil cook untill brown spots appear on both sides.
- Repeat for the rest of the dough and the filling.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by jyothy on 12 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.