Paneer Paratha ( Paneer Snacks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 38 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44880 times
Step out of the stereotype, set aside the aloo and mooli and make paneer parathas instead! use fresh, homemade paneer to transport yourself to seventh heaven.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a semi-stiff dough using water as required. Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide into 8 equal portions roll out each portion into a square of 125 mm. (5") using a little flour for rolling.
- Spread a portion of the stuffing in the centre of each circle and bring the edges towards the stuffing( with one edge overlapping the stuffing) to form a square.
- Roll out each portion again into a 125mm (5”) square,using a little flour for rolling.
- Cook the paratha on a tava (griddle) using ½ tbsp of ghee till brown spots appear on both the sides and serve hot with butter.
Nutrient values per paratha
|Vitamin A||161 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||1.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.