Paneer Papad Kurkure
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 117 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38173 times
Chilli-garlic paneer potato balls, dipped in batter, coated with coarsely ground Papad, and deep-fried till crisp. Just a description of this dish is enough to make your kids drool over it. Ideal protein-rich snack to serve when your kids take a break while studying for the exams!
- Grind the papads in a mixer to a powder and keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, tomato ketchup, schezwan sauce, potatoes and salt and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and shape each portion into a ball.
- Dip each ball in the flour mixture and roll them in the powdered papads.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the sandwiched paneer cubes till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.