Paneer Palak Methi Rotis
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3482 times
Paneer palak methi rotis are a health packed roti recipe with goodness of paneer, spinach and methi leaves. A complete meal in itself, these rotis make for a healthy and tasty breakfast recipe with curd.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 6" diameter, using the flour for rolling.
- Heat a tava and cook each roti till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Keep aside
- Just before serving, sprinkle a little topping on top of each roti.
- Place them on a pre-heated grill for 1 minute.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by koolkhats on 06 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.