Paneer Palak Bhujia
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7400 times
Palak paneer bhujia is a delightful mixed vegetable recipe with crumbled paneer stir fried with chopped palak and cooked with a delectable mix of onion, tomato, ginger, chillies and garam masala. The paneer palak bhujia tastes awesome with rotis or naan.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the ginger and garlic and saute for few minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook for 5 mins. .
- Add the salt,turmeric powder and chilli powder and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till dry.
- Add the paneer, cardamoms, green chillies and amchur powder, mix well and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by jkswati on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.