This recipe has been viewed 2590 times
Hot and spicy noodles with Thai touch.
Add your private note
Paneer Noodles recipe - How to make Paneer Noodles
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat little oil in a pan on a medium flame, add chilli sauce, paneer cubs and little salt; saute for a minute, stirring constantly.
- Pick up paneer cubes in a dish, keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil, add capsicum, onion, all sauces and salt and saute for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently on high flame.
- Add noodles and toss to mix well and and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sauteed paneer cubes, stir well.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Purvavs on 18 Mar 2014I love cooking for my beloved.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.