Paneer Mutter ni Kachori
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7828 times
Food in india is also considered god(annapurna). Always prepare and serve with good mood and happiness,it will taste very good.
- Combine the maida ,1 tbsp oil, salt in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Cover and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine the paneer and mashed green peas, cumin seeds, asafoetida, chilli powder, green chilli and ginger paste, coriander seeds powder and salt and mix well.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 5" diameter.
- Place a protion of the paneer mixxture in between and seal the edges like a kachori.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kachoris till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by falguni.trivedi on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.