Paneer Mutter Pulao
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12155 times
Very quick and easy to make. Children like to eat, and nutritious.
- Clean and wash the rice with enough water, drain and keep aside.
- Combine the ginger, garlic and green chillies and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the paneer till golden brown and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, add the cardamom, cinnamon, bayleaf and cloves and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the rice and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger-green chilli paste and tomatoes and saute for some time.
- Add the fried paneer and green peas, add 4 cups of hot water and mix well.
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by skundu1 on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.