Paneer Mutter Mushroom
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17164 times
A very tasty and healthy dish with he goodness of paneer, green peas and mushroom. Mushroom can be completely opional but in case you are a mushroom lover do try this recipe. I am sure you will enjoy it.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan or wok.
- Add the cumin seeds, mustard seeds and fennel seeds and let it crackle.
- Add 1/2 tsp of hing, dry red chilli and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the paneer and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and the green chilli and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and mix well till the rawness of the ginger garlic paste goes away.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander powder and garam masala and saute for 4 to 5 minutes for the masalas to cook completely.
- Add the green peas and saute well for 1 minute till the masala is mixed properly.
- Add the mushroom and sir fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add salt, toss and cover the pan and cook on a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis or phulkas.
This recipe was contributed by Sandipan on 28 Aug 2013Simple and enthusiastic guy with a passion for food and cooking. Though I don't cook regularly due t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.