This recipe has been viewed 4972 times
The popular paneer mutter is a traditional vegetarian recipe with paneer cubes stir fried with matar or green peas and then simmered in a mouthwatering onion tomato based gravy.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the paneer till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Dip them in cold water for 5 minutes, strain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onion paste and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the red chilli and coriander powder, mix well and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree and salt, mix well and saute till the oil leaves the sides.
- Add the curds, little water, green peas and saffron, mix well and cook till green peas are tender.
- Add the paneer and cream and mix well. Cook for 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and slit green chillies.
This recipe was contributed by deepaen on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.