Paneer, Mushroom and Capsicum Satay ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21507 times
A vegetarian satay of paneer, mushrooms and capsicums marinated in yummy peanut sauce.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté till the onions are translucent.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the lemon juice and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and discard the lemon grass.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
- Combine ¾ of the peanut sauce with the vegetables and the paneer in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- Thread the paneer, vegetables and onions on 6 wooden skewers.
- Heat the oil on a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook the skewered paneer and vegetables on all sides are golden brown. Serve hot.
- You can use any other vegetables of your choice.
- You can also grill the satay on a barbecue grill.
Nutrient values per skewer
|Vitamin A||520.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin C||33.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||8.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.