Paneer Mughlai Paratha
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9423 times
A delicious paneer based mughlai recipe.
- In a deep bowl, combine the wheat flour with enough water, mix well and knead into a stiff dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- In another bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle if 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook the paratha till light brown from both the sides.
- Pour a portion of the mixture on one side of the paratha and spread evenly.
- Fold the paratha and from three sides giving it a triangle shape and cook the paratha, using ghee till golden brown from both the sides and egg is cooked.
- Repeat the same with the remaining dough and mixture to make 3 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by babybgosh on 20 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.