Paneer Matar Masala
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27222 times
The punjabi specialty,paneer matar masala is a quick recipe to prepare the traditional favorite matar paneer. Mouthwatering, easy to prepare and a perfect dish with paneer cubes tossed with green peas in a masaledaar spicy rich gravy!
- Combine the onions, tomatoes, ginger, cloves and cardamom and blend in a mixer to a puree. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the paneer cubes till they turn light brown colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the onions paste and saute till the mixture becomes dry.
- Add the curds and cook again till the ghee separates.
- Add the red chili powder, coriander powder, green peas, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the salt and enough water to make a thick gravy and cook till the green peas are cooked.
- Add the paneer pieces and garam masala, mix well and cook on low a flame.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by awesome_ashoo on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.