Paneer Masala In Tomato Gravy
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35210 times
Paneer masala in tomato gravy is a special paneer recipe wherein the paneer or cottage cheese cubes are cooked in a spicy hot tomato gravy. Relish with rotis or rice.
- Combine the curds, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli paste, besan, tomato puree and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the paneer cubes, mix well and keep aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook till the gravy becomes thick.
- Add the paneer along with the curd mixture and mix well.
- Add the turmeric powder, garam masala and salt, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by rima77in on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.