Paneer Mango Kathi Roll
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4757 times
Plain paneer and mild mango come together to enhance each others flavours.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead a soft dough using water.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes and divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into 6" rotis and roast it well on both the sides on tava using little ghee.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the paneer and capsicum and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the kasuri methi and salt, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the carrots and cucumber and toss well.
- Refrigerate till use.
- Keep roti flat on a clean dry plate.
- Apply 1 tbs of mango spread.
- Place 2 tbsp of filling in the centre and dot with 1 tsp mango spread.
- Place cucumber and carrot crisp strips on it and wrap this well from all the four sides and press it well.
- Garnish it with paneer and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 12 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.