Paneer Makhanwala By Akshayakher
Added to 55 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14710 times
The popular punjabi paneer makhanwala is an easy rich creamy paneer based gravy recipe with an array of spice powders and onion tomato paste cooked in a delicious makhani gravy. The paneer are stir fried in a rich makhanwala(creamy) gravy and served with roti or paranthas.
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick kadhai, add the onions, ginger garlic paste, bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and cardamons and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, sugar, kasoori methi and mix well.
- Add the tomato puree and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, cool and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Transfer in a pan, add the paneer, cream, coriander, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by akshayakher on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.