by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2230 times
This is an unusual combination of paneer with fruits.
Add your private note
Paneer Magic recipe - How to make Paneer Magic
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Keep aside the marination for 20 minutes.
- Remove paneer cubes in a plate.
- In a pan, heat oil, add the onion paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic paste, coriander-chilli paste, capsicum paste, add paneer cubes marinated, salt, chaat masala, cornflour, cook till the mixture is coated on paneer cubes.
- In a serving plate, placed cooked paneer, potato wafers, vermicelli, corn and plum sauce on it.
- Serve immediately.
- For plum sauce, wash 5 to 6 plums, in a bowl pressure cook plums with 2 tbsp sugar for 4 whistles. Cool and strain, add salt to taste, plum sauce is ready to use.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 08 Jul 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.