Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16454 times
Paneer on a stick marinated in herbs and spices. Makes an excellent snack.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the baby corns, in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape each portion into small balls.
- Coat each baby corn with the prepared balls and make 12 lollipops.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the lollipops till they turn golden brown and crisp form all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sud1us on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.