Paneer Lasooni In Microwave
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14601 times
Paneer microwave lasooni is an easy and tasty recipe to prepare the traditional paneer curry with a delectable garlic(lasooni) flavor in a microwave within minutes. Mouthwatering, quick to prepare and a perfect vegetable or paneer dish to serve on special occasions!
- Combine the paneer cubes with onions, capsicum and tomatoes in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add the curds, garlic paste, garam masala and salt, green chilies and mix well.
- Add the ghee, mix well and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Remove, stir and again microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot roti ,naan or paratha.
This recipe was contributed by bhagyshree0 on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.