Added to 38 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14025 times
Serve chilled to taste at its best!
- Combine all the ingredients, except the saffron, in a heavy bottomed pan and cook on a medium flame for about 20 minutes, while stirring regularly in between and till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the saffron mixture, mix well and remove from flame.
- Pour in a greased dish or bowl.
- Cool for 2-3 hours and cut into shapes.
- Serve immediately or chilled.
This recipe was contributed by deshpriya on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.