Paneer Kaju Pasanda
by Foodie 1994
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13987 times
A delicious, rich, creamy vegetable preparation. . . Tastes best with hot rotis or parathas....a sure hit in parties and a delight for the family.
Add your private note
Paneer Kaju Pasanda recipe - How to make Paneer Kaju Pasanda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 5 servings
- In a mixer grinder grind all the ingedients for the cashewnut paste to form a thick creamy paste.
- Keep aside
- In a pan, heat the oil and ghee.
- Add the cumin seeds, asafoetida, ginger, chillies, bayleaves and saute well.
- Add the onions and a little salt and saute until golden brown.
- Now add the tomato puree and mix well.
- Add the cashewnut paste and saute well.
- Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, maggi bhuna masala, sugar, salt and mix well. Add the cream and mix well.
- Add water as required to make a gravy.
- Now add the paneer pieces and mix softly now cover with a lid and let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
- Serve hot with hot parathas or rice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie 1994 on 29 Oct 2013Hello everyone!
welcome to my profile!
Im foodie1994 from mumbai,india
I love cooking and trying ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.