This recipe has been viewed 8130 times
A delicious and a perfect snack loved by kids and adults.
- Combine the flour salt and ghee and using your finger tips mix till breadcrumb texture appears.
- Add enough water and knead well into a soft dough.
- Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and shape them into small balls.
- Roll them into a small circle of 4" diameter and dust them lightly with the plain flour.
- Place 2 tsp of the prepared stuffing at the center and bring the sides together to seal the edges.
- Cover the filling with the dough by slowly stretching it over the filling.
- Seal the ends and remove excess dough,roll gently again with rolling pin.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the kachoris 3-4 at a time till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 09 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.