Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4447 times
Paneer jalfraezi is a specaility paneer or cottage cheese dish with select vegetables stir fried together. The paneer jalfarezi taste superb with the succulent paneer cubes cooked in a rich creamy gravy. A must have vegetable dish for parties.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the red chillies and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the ginger, green chillies and onions, mix well and saute till onions turn translucent.
- Add the red chilli powder and turmeric powder, mix well and add the capsicum and saute till they turn soft.
- Add the paneer and toss gently.
- Add salt and vinegar and cook for two to three minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and garam masala, mix well and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by anu_bunny on 02 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.