Paneer In Hot Sauce
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5151 times
This dish has paneer, vegetables in saucy gravy!
Add your private note
Paneer In Hot Sauce recipe - How to make Paneer In Hot Sauce
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, spring onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic, salt, celery, soya sauce, chilli sauce and schezuan sauce, mix well and cook till light brown.
- Add the capsicum, corn, paneer, pepper and mix well.
- Add the vinegar, honey, macaroni, cornflour paste and mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese, peanuts and beet crisps.
- Serve hot.
- for the beet crisps, mix 1 cup whole wheat flour, salt, to taste, beet juice, as required in a bowl and mix well to knead into a soft dough. Roll it and cut into desired shapes. Prick it. Deep fry in oil.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 18 Oct 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.