This recipe has been viewed 3781 times
A tasty and healthy starter.
- Combine the oats with baking powder, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well using hands. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Using wet hands a handful of the mixture and mould and press into cakes.
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium flame,add enough oil and put the fritters in batches and fry till they turn golden brown on one side.
- Turnover and carefully cook on the other side.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 09 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.