Paneer Do Pyaza Subzi
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 103928 times
A deliciously flavoured paneer recipe.
Add your private note
Paneer Do Pyaza Subzi recipe - How to make Paneer Do Pyaza Subzi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 servings
- Cut paneer into 1" square pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the paneer till golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbso oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the mustrad seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the bay leaves and onion paste, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic paste, ginger paste and green chili paste, mix well and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chili powder, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the garam masala and saute for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the curds and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and coriander and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the paneer and cook for more 15 minutes on low flame.
- Add the cream, mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pinky_atel on 21 Mar 2019
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.