by mahjabeen nishat
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5464 times
Its best ever i have eaten.
- Cut the paneer into 2 inch long and 1 inch wide pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the paneer and oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread a portion of mixture,place a piece of paneer and wrap the paneer piece gently.
- Repeat the same to make more such cutlets.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown form al the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by mahjabeen nishat on 08 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.