Paneer Curd Bake
by Shreya Jaiswal
This recipe has been viewed 2946 times
Not the same old baked vegetables or pasta.
Here is a recipe to suite or indian palette. Paneer marinated and baked with onion and capsicum in curd sauce.
The slight sourness of hung curd gives a kick to the recipe.
Goes well with our Indian bread roti or even better lachha paratha.
- Combine the paneer with the marinade, mix well and keep aside for 20 min.
- In a greased baking tray, arrange the marinated paneer pieces, drizzle 1/2 tsp oil over paneer and bake in a pre-heated oven for 5-7 minutes at 200°C.
- Turn all the paneer pieces, drizzle with 1/2 tsp oil and bake again for more 5-7 minutes or till the marinade gets dried. Keep aside.
- Combine the hung curd, fresh cream, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Arrange the onion and capsicum pieces over the paneer pieces, pour the prepared hung curd sauce over it, sprinkle the chili flakes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 180°C and bake for 15 minutes or till light brown and set.
- Remove from the oven and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 09 Jun 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.