Paneer Corn Sabzi
by vedagiri v
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10767 times
A short simple recipe in a combination of sweet corn and paneer best served with rotis/paranthas
- Bring the sweet corn to a boil until a soft, drain adn keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the ginger paste, garlic paste, and saute for a min.
- Add coriander powder, garam masala, green chilles, chilli powder and sweet corn and saute for a minute.
- Sprinkle a little bit of water and cook with the lid covered.
- Add the paneer and salt and saute for a few mins.
- Cook with the lid covered until cooked.
- Turn off the flame and garnish with coriander and serve with hot rotis/paranthas.
This recipe was contributed by vedagiri v on 21 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.