Paneer Corn Pakodas
by Foodie #383770
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9123 times
A crunchy delight made with sweet corn and paneer. . Spiced up with green chillies and ginger! a perfect hot snack that can be served with tea.
- Blend the corn into a coarse mixture and transfer in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and shape each portion into a small round flat pakodas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the pakodas till they turn golden brown and crisp form all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #383770 on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.