Paneer Corn Chutney Pulao
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1948 times
Pulao with Indian colours i.e. orange white and green.
Add your private note
Paneer Corn Chutney Pulao recipe - How to make Paneer Corn Chutney Pulao
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Roughly chop mint and coriander leaves, ginger and green chillies and put them in a mixer jar.
- Add salt and lemon juice and grind to a fine chutney without adding any water. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a deep non stick pan.
- Heat water in another non stick pan.
- Cut the paneer into small pieces.
- Add bay leaves, cinnamon and cloves to the oil in the pan and sauté.
- Add rice and mix gently. Add corn, 3 tbsps green chutney and mix. Add salt, paneer and 3 cups boiling water.
- Stir and cover. Let it cook for about 7 minutes or till the rice and corn are completely cooked.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 23 Jul 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.