Paneer Coconut Balls
by Gayathri Kumar
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2827 times
Tiny balls made with grated coconut, paneer, mawa, dates and sugar. It is crispy on the outside and very soft and juicy and syrupy inside.
- Combine the coconut, paneer, khoya, milk and cardamom powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat the mixture and bring it to boil.
- Simmer and cook until the coconut is cooked in the milk and the mixture is almost dry.
- Add sugar and dates and keep on stirring until the mixture is thick.
- To avoid spluttering cook on low flame.
- Add the ghee and cook until the ghee separates and the mixture no longer sticks to the sides.
- Transfer the mixture onto a large plate and allow it to cool.
- Once cool, shape it into small round balls.
- Arrange on a tray and allow it to set.
- At first the balls will be very soft but after 2hours, they will dry and become firm.
- 1Store in air tight jar.
This recipe was contributed by Gayathri Kumar on 15 Aug 2012I am a food blogger. I am mom of a cute girl and I love cooking. Here is a nice place to share my re...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.