Paneer Cheese Wale Kabab
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11592 times
Kebabs made of paneer and filled with melting cheese. Serve with green chutney.
- Spread the marinade evenly on the sliced paneer and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Spread the phudina chutney evenly on the sliced paneer.
- Arrange the sliced onions and tomatoes on each sliced paneer and cover with the sliced cheese.
- Stack each layer of sliced paneer one on top of the other, by repeating the process.
- Combine the cream and crushed black pepper and pour over the top layer.
- Place the last cheese slice on top and bake at moderate temperature for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Cut into desired equal sizes and serve.
This recipe was contributed by suwarna1880 on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.